- E and Z: "Z same side"
- Meso compounds: "Me so inactive Oh me so inactive"... like the song... You know you're singing along right now. Meso compounds are optically inactive.
- Electronegativity order: FONClBrISH
- Diatomic elements: Professor H. BrINClOF
- Polyatomics: Nick the Camel ate a Clam for Supper in Phoenix - the number of consonants = the number of Oxygens, Nick = NO3 with the charge being the number of vowels, in this case -1. Camel would be CO3 with a -2 charge, Clam would be ClO3 with a -1 charge, Supper would be SO4 with a -2 charge, phoenix (spell it correctly) would be PO4 with a -3 charge
- Gibbs free energy equation: Giving Homework Tonight Sucks (ΔG = ΔH - TΔS)
- Taxonomy: Dear King Phillip Came Over For Great Spaghetti (Rated G version) - Domain, Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species
- For control of blood calcium: 1. calcitonIN (IN the bone, out of blood) 2. (PTH) parathyRoID (RID of bone, into the blood)
- ECtoderm leads to Epithelial and Communication systems (nervous system); Mesoderm is Moving structures (Muscle, bone, ligament, cartilage, blood); Endoderm is for Excretory structures (GI, respiratory and urinary)
I will add more as my studying progresses and I think of more. If you have suggestions, please feel free to leave them and I will add them as well.