Sunday, August 28, 2011

First Week of Semester Thoughts


Going into this semester, I had it in my mind would be the most difficult of all. I mean I'm taking Statistics, Biology 2 with lab, Physics with lab, and the "ultimate weed out course," Organic Chemistry with lab. After the first week I say "Is that all you got wimpy classes?" I mean really. Everyone makes these classes out to be so incredibly difficult. I think these people may be perpetrating the myth that these classes are big scary monsters - the kind that gnaw on your toes if you dangle your feet out of the covers. But in the light of day, they are just classes. They are not out to get you at all. Of course dedication to one's studies is required, but these seem immensely doable. Of course, I have only been through the first week...

No comments:

Post a Comment